OpenFalcon is an expandable open source monitor resolution with high availability at enterprise-level.
With the warm support and help of everyone, OpenFalcon has become one of the most popular monitor systems in China.
- Thousands of stars, hundreds of forks, hundreds of pull-requests received at github;
- More than 6000 community users;
- Used by more than 200 companies in varying degrees, including companies in Mainland China, Singapore and Taiwan;
- Dozens of plugin support contributed by the community, like MySQL, Redis, Windows, switch, LVS, Mongodb, Memcache, docker, mesos、URL monitor etc.
- OpenFalcon was initially started by Xiaomi and we would also like to acknowledge contributions by engineers from these companies and these individual developers.
- The OpenFalcon logo and website were contributed by Cepave Design Team. -- Jingyuan, Laiwei, Kordan are PMC members of OpenFalcon, making decisions and managing the community's development and goals. -- English document version 0.2 was translated by xiaomi and the community.
- QQ Group No. 5: 42607978 (Join this group) //Please give priority to submit [issue] (https://github.com/open-falcon/falcon-plus/issues) on github to facilitate the problem, and the gith
- QQ Group No. 4: 697503992 (full)
- QQ Group No. 1: 373249123 (full)
- QQ Group No. 2: 516088946 (full)
- QQ Group No. 3: 469342415 (full)