Urlooker, which is written in Go language, monitors the availability of Web service and the visit quality and it is easy to install and redevelop.
- Detect the state code of response
- Detect the response time of a page
- Matching detect of key word in a page
- Visit with cookie
- Agent deployment in multiple machine room; visit specific machine room
- Support sending detection result to Open-Falcon
- Support sending alarms via SMS and mail
Sent Metrics(details in wiki)
- metric: url_status
- endpoint: url_id (ID in picture number 2)
- tag: creator=username (username in the top right of the picture 6)
- counterType: GAUGE
- step: 60 (can be adjusted in the configuration of web application)
- value: 0 (0~4 0 means normal, others mean innormal)
Install mysql & redis
Import schema.sql to the database
Binary installation(compiled in Ubuntu 14.4 Go1.6)：
wget http://x2know.qiniudn.com/urlooker.tar.gz tar xzvf urlooker.tar.gz cd urlooker # Adjust the configuration of MySQL and redis in cfg.json web/control start alarm/control start agent/control start
Visit http://127.0.0.1:1984 with your browser.
Please refer to urlooker for source code installation and other detailed information.